10 Old Fashioned Dating Habits We Should Make Cool Again
1. Coming to the door to pick someone up.
2. Trying to dress really nicely for a date.
3. Bringing flowers or other tokens of affection to the first date.
4. Going dancing that’s not grinding on a grimy club floor.
5. Straightforwardly asking someone out and not calling it “hanging out.”
6. Additionally, being clear about when you’re “going steady.”
7. Romantic gestures like writing poems.
8. Turning electronics off and just being with one another.
9. The general concept of asking permission for things.
10. Not assuming sex is to be had at any point in time.
by Kate Bailey
*uses tumblr mobile for 5 minutes*
*images dont load*
*battery drains to 30% scrolling through grey boxes*
There is no good and evil there is only power
I swear to god I tried to scroll.
The year is 2060. iPhone 842 is released. The screen touches you
i was havin a great time until i remembered that i was ugly
(Source: antiteen, via drreamingofyou)